Happy 2016! Cheers to the beginning of an incredible year ahead. A new year means updated New Year’s resolutions. Although I usually do not complete all the items on my list for the year (I came close last year), creating a list of short-term goals is still important to help fulfill my long-term ambitions & establish good habits. Below are my resolutions for the year.
- Be proactive in growing Style Unleash.
- Fitness: Start a morning workout routine, complete a 5k, & participate in more active activities.
- Finances: Save at least 6 months worth of emergency fund & work on my investment portfolio.
- Leisure: Travel at least 4 times this year & finish at least 3 books.
- Pay it forward: Mentor, volunteer, & partake in charity events.
- Personal: Be on time, spend more time with loved ones, & take more risks.
Staying organized is essential in making these goals a reality. To keep me on top of my game, I like to have new stationary. Below are some of my favorite stationary items at the moment.