For the longest time, I was afraid of cooking fish. Then I realized it’s actually quite easy to cook and bake. Today, I’m sharing one of my go-to fish dishes — a lemon dill salmon recipe. I like to serve this dish with a side of sauteed vegetables. Let me know if you try this recipe. Do you have a go-to fish recipe? I would love to try it!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse the uncooked salmon fillet or salmon steak in cold water. Then pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the salmon onto a foiled baking sheet or plate.
- Lightly coat the salmon with 1/4 cup of melted butter. You can substitute the butter with your preferred cooking oil. (I like to use grapeseed oil as a healthy alternative.)
- Season the salmon with a zesty lemon seasoning.
- Chop a handful of dill (without the stems). Then sprinkle the dill all over the salmon.
- Cut a lemon into slices. Squeeze the juice from a slice of lemon, and then drizzle the lemon juice all over the salmon. Evenly place the remaining lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 35 minutes.
- Remove lemon slices from the salmon before eating.
Also, you can watch my instructional video on my Facebook page.