Acure oil control facial moisturizer / Too Cool For School egg mousse pack / Incoco nail polish applique in Tickle Pink (similar color here) / Dior lip glow color reviving lip balm, Zoya 3-in-1 formula nail polish remover / Shiseido ultimate sun protection lotion sunscreen spf 50+
Spring weather is officially here! Time to incorporate some color back into your closet. Below are some of my favorites for this spring inspired by Easter colors. Let me know which pieces you will be adding to your closet this spring.
Kiehl’s ultra facial cleanser, ultra facial cream, clarity-activating toner, clearly corrective dark spot solution, & creamy eye treatment
After today’s inauguration and a long week of recovering from a cold, I needed to cleanse the day away. Well, more like a week. I’ve decided to use some of my Kiehl’s favorites to help me get the job done. Below are my five steps to a clean face with these Kiehl’s products.
1. Once I have removed my makeup, I would squeeze a pea-sized amount of the Kiehl’s ultra facial cleanser, and gently massage it on my damp face in circular motions with my fingers. (Sometimes I like to use my Clarisonic instead of my fingers for a deep skin cleansing.) Then I would rinse the cleanser off, and pat-dry my face with a clean towel.
2. I would then pour a small amount of the Kiehl’s clarity-activating toner onto a cotton pad, and gently swipe it all over my face. I like to use a toner after cleansing my face to ensure my face is super clean. Additionally, this toner hydrates and brightens my skin.
3. I have some acne scars and discoloration on my face. I like to use the Kiehl’s clearly corrective dark spot solution to help diminish the appearance of these dark spots. I put a drop of the solution onto my palm, and apply my trouble spots with my fingers.
4. I let the solution absorb into my skin for about a minute. Then, I put a pea-sized amount of the Kiehl’s ultra facial cream on my fingers, and moisturize the rest of my face.
5. Lastly, I would place a tiny dot-sized amount of the Kiehl’s creamy eye treatment underneath my eyes, and gently pat the cream around my eyes with my ring finger (the eye area is delicate).
Do you have any Kiehl’s favorites?